What will a camper come home with?
- Camping: reading a compass and map, pitching a tent, building a fire, etc.
- Knowing how/what to pack
The not-so obvious
- Lifelong friendships
- Interpersonal skills
- Stronger self-esteem
- Increased ability to plan ahead
- Better sense of self
- Knowledge of natural world
- Appreciation for simplicity
- Greater flexibility and improvisation skills
- Increased responsibility
- Better ability to contribute to a greener world
- Better understanding and appreciation of different cultures
- Success in conquering challenges
- Memories, stories, and wisdom — they'll want to return for more!